Reply To: need help with CS.ini language section

Home Forums Scripting General Scripting need help with CS.ini language section Reply To: need help with CS.ini language section

mla
Participant

Hi,

> <span style=”background-color: #e6e6e6; color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘open sans’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>What is your question exactly?? Are you looking on how to configure MDT to set you region/language settings to French Canadian? I believe this is what you are doing</span>

It is exactly what I am trying to fix …

1. this is my current entry that brings Francais Multilingual and not Francais-Canada that I need:

<span style=”color: inherit; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant-ligatures: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: inherit;”>SkipLocaleSelection=YES</span>
<p class=”x_MsoNormal” style=”-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: #212121;”><span lang=”EN-US” style=”-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: inherit;”>KeyboardLocale=”fr-ca; 0c0c:00001009″</span></p>
<p class=”x_MsoNormal” style=”-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: #212121;”>UserLocale=fr-CA</p>
<p class=”x_MsoNormal” style=”-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: #212121;”>UILanguage=fr-FR</p>
2. the only difference with yours proposal is that I have fr-ca in KeyboardLocale line.

As mentioned it not works.

3. I started the thread because in found info I see the point where <span style=”background-color: #e6e6e6; color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘open sans’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>0c0c:00011009 is mentioned for both Candadian French and Canadian Multilingual Standard</span>
<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘open sans’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px 0px 1.25em; background-color: #e6e6e6;”>Correct values for the InputLocale setting are any comma-delimited<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />combination of:</p>
<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘open sans’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px 0px 1.25em; background-color: #e6e6e6;”>0c0c:00000409    “French (Canada) – US”<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />0c0c:00001009    “French (Canada) – Canadian French”<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />0c0c:00011009    “French (Canada) – Canadian Multilingual Standard”</p>
4. further I saw another language code and thought that may be this <span style=”background-color: #e6e6e6;”><span style=”color: #4d4d4d; font-family: open sans, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 14px;”>InputLocale=0c0c:00000409 will “help” to differentiate </span></span></span><span style=”background-color: #e6e6e6;”><span style=”color: #4d4d4d; font-family: open sans, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 14px;”>00000c0c that is common for Canadian French and Canadian Multilingual Standard. The article where I found it was referring to sysprep stuff but I see it as something that may help</span></span></span>
<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘open sans’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px 0px 1.25em; background-color: #e6e6e6;”>[RegionalSettings]<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />LanguageGroup=1<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />SystemLocale=00000c0c<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />UserLocale=00000c0c<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />InputLocale=0c0c:00000409</p>
<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘open sans’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px 0px 1.25em; background-color: #e6e6e6;”>This will set “French (Canada)” as the System Locale and the User Locale. It<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />will also add “French (Canada) – US” as a second Input Locale. Note that<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />“French (Canada) – Canadian French” will be installed as the default Input<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />Locale once the User Locale is set to 00000c0c (provided step 1 above has<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />been followed).</p>
Am I in a right way of thinking? I have no luck for getting French Canada. Just French Multilingual after deployment with MDT.

And yes I don’t have issue with the Time Zone that is set to Eastern Standard Time.