Re: 503 MAIL first (#5.5.1)”

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 503 MAIL first (#5.5.1)" Re: 503 MAIL first (#5.5.1)”

Am_I_Insane?

Re: 503 MAIL first (#5.5.1)"

Sembee;218130 wrote:
The other side has authentication turned on. Nothing to do with your configuration. It is their problem.

Simon.

Hi Sembee,
thanks for your reply.
I’ve forwarded my request to recipient’s IT Department. Answer follows:

The issue you have faced with is related to the fact that SMTP server you are using to send email tries to deliver email directly to the mail server mail312.domain.com, that is not allowed, but not to domain MX record that is mail312.anotherdomain.com as it should be.

Please contact your SMTP server provider and ask them to check this issue from their end and verify why emails are sent to wrong server.

[/CODE]

Not sure what I have to do… :sad:[CODE]
The issue you have faced with is related to the fact that SMTP server you are using to send email tries to deliver email directly to the mail server mail312.domain.com, that is not allowed, but not to domain MX record that is mail312.anotherdomain.com as it should be.

Please contact your SMTP server provider and ask them to check this issue from their end and verify why emails are sent to wrong server.

[/CODE]

Not sure what I have to do… :sad: