Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manage and administration Vbscripts

Hi all,
    Does anybody know if exist some software, which can managing and running Vbscript under Windows server 2008?
    I have a lot of Vbscritps and I need centralize them, run them and get output from this scripts.
    In the best way, some application which can run as service in Windows and can give output from scripts on a port.
    Thanks for advice.
    Regards

Re: Manage and administration Vbscripts

Group policy.
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

h0ndzik, your identical thread in the Windows 2008/2008 R2 Forum has been deleted. Please do NOT double post questions.

If you are not sure where to post, put it in where you think is the appropriate thread and mention that you were not sure where to post it. If necessary the Forum moderators can move it to a more appropriate Forum where it will get better exposure. Thanks.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

To centralise the collection of script outputs, you would probably need to modify the scripts to all output in a common format to a common destination. Otherwise you'll have all of your scripts all producing different types of output (all perfectly valid), but whatever management system you put in place will have no clue as to what it should be recording.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Yes I can modify scripts, but I need run them, etc. every 5 minutes need run script1,script2... and need check last output value from script1,script2... (etc. listen port on windows service)

Comment

Modify the scripts to output their results to a file and have them check that file when run to see what the last instance of the script did.
            Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
            X