need complete command line for latest kb article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need complete command line for latest kb article

Latest kb article on adding ps to context menu of explorer does not show full and complete command line.

Please someone tell me how that command line should read.

If there is another place to post this. let me know.

I tried the "contact" option at bottom of kb article. Kept getting rejected and reasons given were not applicable. What's the secret to "contact" working? I had to go thru this route to "contact". Might be a better way after all.
    karl

Re: need complete command line for latest kb article

Please post a link to the article here.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Wired,
      as said, the latest kb article (I subscribe to the rss feed for such) and here it is:

url parts:
      now you will have to put them together:
      start with the normal http followed by www followed by petri by co bil il
      and then add

add-powershel-tl-context-menu.htm?utm_source=feedburner&

utm_medium=feed&

utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Petri+%28Petri+IT+Knowledgeba se%29&

utm_content=Google+Reader

I would have put that as an actual link but a rule which I find absolutely ridiculous will not let me post a link as such in a post until after 5 posts.

thanks,
      karl

Comment

OK let's see if finally the post count is up enough to accept a url. What a crazy rule.

http://www.petri.co.il/add-powershel-tl-context-menu.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm _campaign=Feed%3A+Petri+%28Petri+IT+Knowledgebase% 29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Snooks View Post
          OK let's see if finally the post count is up enough to accept a url. What a crazy rule.
          No it isn't, when you see how many people have tried to spam this forum in the past.
          BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
          sigpic
          Cruachan's Blog

Comment

My comment is still valid. Compare your policy to other forums. Don't be so myopic and paranoid as to think that you are the only people in the world.

Man up and accept that you will get spam.

Comment

What? No, how about accepting the reasons for the rule. If you consider the rule(s) to be too restrictive then a discussion can be requested rather than taking the mick and leaving unpleasant remarks.
              A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

My comment is still valid. Compare your policy to other forums. Don't be so myopic and paranoid as to think that you are the only people in the world.

Man up and accept that you will get spam.
                And considering that the Moderators on the site are volunteers who freely and willingly give up their spare time to help others with problems, why should we not have our myopic and paranoid rule that stops t h o u s a n d s, yes, THOUSANDS of time consuming posts to clean up. Before the rule, I was personally spending up to 4 hours a day "manning up" and removing the spam posts.

Karl, you comment is NOT valid. You joined the site and agreed to the Rules, the 5 limit post before live links was one of them.

Now, if this thread can get back ontopic great. If not, then is shall be locked.

Thank you.

Thread moved to PowerShell Forum.
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Latest kb article on adding ps to context menu of explorer does not show full and complete command line.
                  At step 8 in this Petri KB article there is a full and complete command line shown in the text aboved the image. What command line/step you refering to?

/Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
                  and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Working...
                  X