Powershell Script not working for some users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powershell Script not working for some users

I've got a Powershell script that maps a drive to Microsoft One drive for our staff. I'm using GP to push it as a login script and for most people its working fine. I've got one group of PCs in one building it does not. On those PC's if I login as a student it fails but if I then run it manually it works. I've had random problems in the past more with wireless clients because part of the script opens IE (Hidden) and logs the user in then maps the drive with a slower wireless connection sometimes the authentication doesn't go through but these are wired PC's.Is there any obvious thing I am missing. The script works in every other building on every model etc. I've got nothing.

Start with GPRESULT / RSoP and see if that gives any clues (site level GPO blocking perhaps?)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X