Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto login logout Script

HI,

can some one please help me to write script for below requirements.

we have one internal application and below is the scenarios.

1. Login application with username and password.
    2.if working fine the log off the application.
    3. if not working need to send mail for particular user.
    4. this has to repeat every 15 min.

application is running in windows server. please help me.

Really we need more details about the application to be able to help. Steps 3-4 are easy, a scheduled task using PowerShell or a CMD file, but logging onto the application is harder because we don't know about it

For example, can it be launched from a command line with credentials, or is it a case of clicking on a dialog and typing?

Have you asked the application vendors about this - they would probably have better ideas than we do?
    Is there some other way of checking if the application is running, for example a service?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hai Ossian,

thanks for reply. it will be better launching from a command line with credentials. application is businessline1 sap application fro small business. they are not providing these details.

please help.

Comment

Sorry, SAP is something about which I (thankfully) know nothing! I am surprised that they will not support you, but do they have their own support forums?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi Ossian,

may be i am not able to explain properly...

just try script for below scenario.

open web browser with one link and login with credentials. if login successful then logout. if not send mail to particular mail id.

please try for thus scenario.

Comment

No, you didn't mention the browser at all previously. From a quick google, adapting the following should help you:
            Open IE and log in
            https://gallery.technet.microsoft.co...lorer-e4f8ae4b
            (note you will need to get the correct names for the elements in your login page)
            Send email:
            Lots of choices - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sc...=1497423231987

Obviously all this will need some tweaking and adapting to your circumstances, but it should get you there
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Working...
            X