No announcement yet.

HTML help

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML help

I have a problem with my drop down menu on my website, when you scroll down the drop down menu goes with the page is there a way I can lock it into place. It is a java script menu ( and I put it on webpage like so

<script type="text/javascript" src="menuh.js">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="menu.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="menub.js"></script><noscript><div id="mB"><a class="mO" href="menu.html" >Menu</a></div></noscript>

Re: HTML help

Remove the position:absolute in your CSS, that should resolve it.
    That will show you how to do what you have achived, so dont do it, and it should remove it.

PS: when posting for HTml help, please inline your CSS and JS, its just annoying having to compile 2-3 different documents into a single file for diagnostics .

PPS: You might want to give your CSS tags some better names, you have m0 and mb and md and ma... its all alittle confuseing. Clear names make it easier to get help, as well as help yourself. And if you come back to this site in 4 years time, you will love yourself for clear lables. (just a freindly piece of advice)
    Last edited by Wofen; 15th October 2010, 04:12. Reason: Adding link to Website
    If in asking for more details about a problem I seem to be rude, think about it this way, If I did not have to ask, I would not of been forced to be rude.

Please assume anything and everything I say to be wrong unless I have provided links and evidence, or you have done the same.
    IE: you blow your server up following my advice, not my bad

A OP is bad if I can go to and answer the question by pressing 4 buttons. "Ctrl +c, Ctrl +v".