• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Only.

Some VBScript in code tags

Code:
    Dim filesys, filetxt 
    Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8 

Set filesys = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") 
    Set filetxt = filesys.OpenTextFile("c:\Archive.acl", ForAppending, True) 

filetxt.WriteLine("Your text goes here.") 
    filetxt.Close

Some powershell

Code:
    Function Redirect-Email
    {
        #This will redirect the users email to a specific user
        #Get the required parameters to set the information needed to activate the redirect
        $RedirUser = read-host "Enter the user who's email will be redirected:"
        $DirEmail = read-host "Enter the name of the user to redirect to:"

#Set the mailbox data from the required information
        Set-Mailbox -Identity $RedirUser -DeliverToMailboxAndForward $true -ForwardingAddress $DirEmail

} #End Function Redirect-Email

Comment

Code:
      Function Redirect-Email
      {
          #This will redirect the users email to a specific user
          #Get the required parameters to set the information needed to activate the redirect
          $RedirUser = read-host "Enter the user who's email will be redirected:"
          $DirEmail = read-host "Enter the name of the user to redirect to:"

#Set the mailbox data from the required information
          Set-Mailbox -Identity $RedirUser -DeliverToMailboxAndForward $true -ForwardingAddress $DirEmail

} #End Function Redirect-Email

Comment

Code:
        Dim filesys, filetxt
        Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8

Set filesys = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
        Set filetxt = filesys.OpenTextFile("c:\Archive.acl", ForAppending, True)

filetxt.WriteLine("Your text goes here.")
        filetxt.Close

Comment

Your missing one example Wullie. Need to make one where the code would wordwrap normally but with the code wrapper will have the scroll bars so you can see the single line of code. Comprende amigo? I isn't clever enough to grab some lone single line of code to add to your list coz I can't find any right now. Dumbme eh.

[EDIT]

Now that I have finished reading through the site, this is just a dumb shit post. Sorry Wullie I misunderstood what you wuz doing. Take comfort that you are 22C warmer than we are today. However that drops to ONLY 15C warmer tomorrow. I am inside with ducted heating on (for Queenslanders, it is a gas device that heats the air to under normal Queensland temperature so we don't become blocks of freaking ice), covered in a thick blanket and my feet are freezing. Must be time to migrate north.
          Last edited by biggles77; 22nd July 2016, 21:57.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            Your missing one example Wullie. Need to make one where the code would wordwrap normally but with the code wrapper will have the scroll bars so you can see the single line of code. Comprende amigo? I isn't clever enough to grab some lone single line of code to add to your list coz I can't find any right now. Dumbme eh.

[EDIT]

Now that I have finished reading through the site, this is just a dumb shit post. Sorry Wullie I misunderstood what you wuz doing. Take comfort that you are 22C warmer than we are today. However that drops to ONLY 15C warmer tomorrow. I am inside with ducted heating on (for Queenslanders, it is a gas device that heats the air to under normal Queensland temperature so we don't become blocks of freaking ice), covered in a thick blanket and my feet are freezing. Must be time to migrate north.
            Been having random issues posting code that appear to have been fixed now.

Welcome back mate. Good to see you posting again.

Comment

Working...
            X