Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Find All Domain or Currently logged in Domain User?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Find All Domain or Currently logged in Domain User?

I am looking for a command or power shell command that I can run whenever I need to see who are currently logged-in in the system. I tried "query user " but it only bring local users who have logged into it locally. Also, where should I run the script or command ? I mean should it run on the main domain controller server or log in as an admin and run from anywhere ? Please help me with this if anyone see and knows . Thanks and hugs.

You could use PSLoggedon from sysinternals.com.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyW View Post

Just in case you can't find it, it is in the PsTools pack: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/...rnals/bb896649
      Server 2000 MCP
      Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyW View Post

Hi JermyW, I had PSLogedon on my computer before and then again I tried after your replied and it ran, but it seems the PSLogedon command does not bring my entire domain users who are logged in today or currently logged in. it brings a few users which i know there should be more users currently logged in..
        can you give me any other option to look that up? Thank you for your earlier reply.

Comment

When you run psloogedon you will need remote admin access to all the computers. Often firewalls will block this by default. So some preliminary work needs to be done to allow it to run against all computers.

Other than that I'm not sure how you would get this information out of the box. There might be a 3rd party tool to do this. I know Kaseya can give this information but it does a lot more than logon status.
          Regards,
          Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
          Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
          www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
          X