Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eliminate manual login to website, using current windows login credentials

Hi,
    I would like to eliminate manual login to website, using current windows login credentials.
    I need it for RDSWeb portal from which users get Published RemoteApps.

On RDS forum I received one answer from moderator, with the answer : "Not as far as I know..."

I have a strong feeling that it is absolutely possible.

Theoretically, I need to remove login to Particular website for all domain users. There is no any harm or security breach if the user will get direct access to web portal by opening the web link since remote apps are published to particular groups. And then each published app has it's own login prompt.

Afer this description I found that now my question looks more like general IIS question... and probably any scripting is not required. Anyway, I will leave this post on this forum. If there is IIS forum on petri moderator plz move it there.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mla; 10th July 2015, 21:27.
    "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

You should be able to use Authenticated Users in IIS to enable this but if the site actually requires forms for logging in then you will be required to recode the landing page.

Maybe have read through this and see if anything helps

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rds/archive/...nnections.aspx

Comment

Checked the link... There is info about SSO for RemoteApp itself, that in my case is properly configured and functioning without any additional credentials entry.

I ment RDWeb that requires credentials and than provides available RemoteApps. Read some work arounds it is not "solid" solution. And even screwed up RemoteApp SSO, after playing with RDWEB page access.
      I will probably open the case with MS.

Thanks for the tip.
      "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Comment

Working...
      X