• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change regional settings Win 2003

Hello
    we have a TS win 2003 that have a software , every month before update it
    I must change regional settings

the language the location the unicode the default ,etc.

every thing must be changed to English UK AND UK location.

Then i need a script to change all this settings and after instalation change back of course.

ANY help?
    Thanks

Re: Change regional settings Win 2003

Process Monitor to see what changes are made to the registry when you manually make the changes. Export the relevant keys to a REG file that can be imported from a script.

Alternatively, you could probably find the relevant registry keys by searching Google.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I search a lot before i post this
      And didn't find ideas

And i really dont like to change registry keys at the terminal server
      people working at all time and we have enough problems with the regional settings

Comment

I would assume though you kick all of the users out before installing updates on the TS...

In any case, the registry is where the regional settings are stored. So however you go about changing those settings, you are basically modifying the registry.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X