Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i run PHP fIles in schtasks in windows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i run PHP fIles in schtasks in windows?

Hi fnds,

I am having problem with how to specify the".php" file at the time of create schtasks.

i tried like below even though i am unable to run the php file.
    schtasks /Create /tn PHP /tr "d:/wamp/bin/php/php-5.2.6/php.exe d:/wamp/www/test.php" /sc DAILY /mo 1 /st 15:16:00

Can anyone suggest me how to solve this problem, i am troubling since 2days.

Thanks in advance

Satish

Re: How do i run PHP fIles in schtasks in windows?

What exactly is the problem you're having?

Does it work when you add the task through the Scheduled Tasks GUI - in other words, is the problem restricted to doing this at the command line?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Re: How do i run PHP fIles in schtasks in windows?

Originally posted by satyapalla View Post
      Hi fnds,

I am having problem with how to specify the".php" file at the time of create schtasks.

i tried like below even though i am unable to run the php file.
      schtasks /Create /tn PHP /tr "d:/wamp/bin/php/php-5.2.6/php.exe d:/wamp/www/test.php" /sc DAILY /mo 1 /st 15:16:00

Can anyone suggest me how to solve this problem, i am troubling since 2days.

Thanks in advance

Satish
      Try,
      Code:
      schtasks.exe /Create /tn PHP /tr "\"d:\wamp\bin\php\php-5.2.6\php.exe\" \"d:\wamp\www\test.php\"" /sc DAILY /mo 1 /st 15:16:00
      \Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
      and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Working...
      X