Access folder Script

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access folder Script

Hi i have domain controller installed on server 2003 and i have more than 12 users, i need to create script for them so they can access the public folder and personal folder directly by this script.
    anyone can help me how to do this please
    thanks

Re: Access folder Script

I'm not exactly sure what you're goal is. What public folder? What personal folder? (user profile folder? Personal folder shared on a remote server?) What do you mean "directly"? Do you want to mount remote folders to a drive letter? Help us help you.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

i am so sorry for the miss understanding but what i wanted is the log in script for map drives.

Comment

Now that you've made it clear what you're trying to do... your question has been answered multiple times before on this forum, and on many other sites. Is there a particular problem you're having with a script to achieve this?
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X