Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wireless profile delete via SSID

Hi,

We have wireless setup in our office and every staff have their own username and password to get into the wireless. Now that username and password is same as the domain login. Problem arise when user changed his password (Company policy) that password doesn't get updated in the wireless profile and it continue to use the old password.

The only way to get around this is to delete the wireless profile manually from the wireless network and added again so it will prompt you for login details.

i need a script or batch file to delete this wireless profile vis SSID perhaps will be the best way to go.

I can add the script to GPO to run at restart or shutdown.

I have never done scripting before so pls help

Re: wireless profile delete via SSID

Hi,

How about Wireless Single Sign-On instead?
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Originally posted by L4ndy View Post
      Hi,

How about Wireless Single Sign-On instead?

that's not an option as we don't know who is loggin in, no way of tracking. that's y they use their domins credietial, Its the company policy been there for ages and I am not allow to change it.

Comment

I am a bit unclear about your setup there, especially when you say
        We have wireless setup in our office and every staff have their own username and password to get into the wireless
        Have you setup multiple SSIDS with the Usernames and they use their Domain password as the Security Key?? Is that the current setup?
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
        X