Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send data to a specific port on a specfic machine (WAS:Helo i need help! Script)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send data to a specific port on a specfic machine (WAS:Helo i need help! Script)

i need to know if i can make a batch script in command line
    i need to send a string or a file or a bytes or what ever to ---> IP in LAN network but in a specific port ...?
    lest said i have a server 10.0.0.1 and have an open port 2005 and
    the client is 10.0.0.2 have alsow port 2005 or maybe anouther port that i ever want ' my qestion is how can i stay connected like a tuunlel or a sokcet betwen the sever and the client and then when i am connected i can send string or od byte ?
    T
    hank you

Re: Helo i need help! Script

You want to send some data for the purpose of keeping the connection alive? Why not write a script that pings the server from the client?

Comment

Use hping2 . It was a *nix only program, but they came out with a windows version. This will allow you to send a packet on the port that you want.

Comment

Title changed.
        Next time choose a better topic title.
        Marcel
        Technical Consultant
        Netherlands
        http://www.phetios.com
        http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
        "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
        "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Re: Send data to a specfic port on a specfic machine (WAS:Helo i need help! Script)

hey Thanks for all

i have a PLC and i need to update him eveytime with new details
          the PLC is Connected to the Ethernet he is lisening on port (what ever i want) he have an IP (what ever i want) and i need to send to the PLC a TXT file in a Binary
          i found an application that do that it cald "IP LOAD" but i need to do this with a batch script if its possible....?

Thank you

Comment

Re: Send data to a specific port on a specfic machine (WAS:Helo i need help! Script)

Assuming PLC stands for Programmable Logic Controller, you might be able to use FTP. You really should read the documentation of the product, or at least tell us model name and number so that we could look up the features of your gizmo.

-vP

Comment

Re: Send data to a specific port on a specfic machine (WAS:Helo i need help! Script)

The PLC is Simotion C230-2
              there is a FTP and Telnet option but its not good for me becouse the PLC dont know that i am connected to him with FTP of Telnet or maybe there is an option that i dont know : )
              anyway i have in the PLC an option to make him a server i can made him to listen on any port that i want
              there is a way alsow with VP with Wsocket file but i need to make a scrip to complete all with one prees clike for the simple user
              if you see the application "IP LOAD" its a good one and its working a can update the PLC with new element but i need to make a script : ) and not an application

Thank You

Shay

Comment

Working...
              X