Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi all can some one help me i need a Script to delete the cookis and the history file

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all can some one help me i need a Script to delete the cookis and the history file

hi all

i need help my friends plz help , A full month trying to search for the Script

Did not find anything look what i want :

i want commands to delete the the cookis and the history and temporay intrnet

files with Notepad For example :

and

help me fast and thx

Re: hi all can some one help me i need a Script to delete the cookis and the history

Do a quick google for ccleaner. It is configurable to do this from a right click on the recycle bin.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Re: hi all can some one help me i need a Script to delete the cookis and the history

As I said I want the Script/code i have Searched in google and I did not find

anything so No one wants to give me the Script/code

Comment

You've not told us what OS and what browser. So nobody can help you anyway.

Why must you do this with a script, rather than using CCleaner or a similar tool, as has already been suggested?

What have you been looking up? Search Google for the locations of the cookies, history and temp folders with respect to the OS and browser you use, then have your batch file delete the contents of those folders.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Mod Edit by Dumber:
          Inappropriate Language removed.
          Lifetime ban applied.
          It isn't that hard to reply to the questions.

@echo off
          REM Delete Batch File
          del /s /f /q "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Cookies\*.*"
          cls
          Last edited by Dumber; 11th January 2009, 00:04.

Comment

Topic closed due to Inappropriate Language.
            I don't like that on the forums which I moderate.

In my opinion it looks like your trying to hide something. Bit sad.
            Marcel
            Technical Consultant
            Netherlands
            http://www.phetios.com
            http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
            "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
            "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
            X