• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to creat script

i want to create script that back up server and delete the log file [/SIZE]
    ok[/SIZE]
    and creat script 2[/SIZE]
    configure an alert on server to run script when there is less than 20 percent of [/SIZE]
    free space drive [/SIZE]
    and script alert when ram and processor there is less than 20 percent[/SIZE]
    ok [/SIZE]
    thanks [/SIZE][/B]
    [/CENTER]
    Last edited by Ossian; 11th December 2008, 14:50. Reason: remoevd formatting

Re: i want to creat script

You have been asked time and time again not to use excessive formatting on your posts. Why do you insist on doing this.

Read the forum rules. If you don't accept them, then don't post. Simple enough.

Post your questions into the appropriate forum. We have a perfectly good scripting forum.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Removed formatting and moved to Scripting forum
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Maybe after your ban is up, you can tell us the details that we need to be able to answer your question.

You haven't told us what operating system you use. Or how you want the backup to work. Or where you're backing up to. Etc etc

Nobody is going to be able to help you, unless you help us first.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
          If you don't accept them, then don't post. Simple enough.
          Hey, IMHO that is not the context of the forum rules and guidelines.

I very much appreciate community members helping keeping up the quality of posts in their forums. Consequentely, I can understand by occasion their post can be off-topic totally when only a guidance remark has been replied. But this was not the case. And please leave any kind of 'if-then-else conditions' comments towards other registered users for non compliance of forum rules to moderators and administrators only. I may look innocent, but it set a tone, I don't want to see the posts in the scripting forum to go that way.

btw. thank you gi for the compliment about the scripting forum. cheers!

\Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
          and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Working...
          X