Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JavaScript MSRdpClient in Web Browser

hi
    I try to use msrdp ocx (MSRdpClient) programatically using MSVC6.0++.
    I use IWebBrowser2 and Navigat methode to call a java script embedded in html
    that download register and exec the OCX client , then I connect it.
    When It is opened in full screen (theater mode) the Rmote Desk Top detache its
    Display Context (or canvas, I don't know what is the name of the disply of RDP WEB Client)
    but when it closes the web browser Window remain open. I tryed to Dispatch the OnDisconnected event (I am using JavaScript Object instantiation and connection) using Java Script I don't recieve any event to launch the javascript callback function.
    can any body help me to learn how to attach the OnDisconnected Event using JavaScript (like it is done with VBScript in the MSRDP.OCX redistributed MSRdpClient_OnDisconnected()).

Tx
    For any advice.

Re: JavaScript MSRdpClient in Web Browser

Originally posted by K.O. View Post
    hi
    I try to use msrdp ocx (MSRdpClient) programatically using MSVC6.0++.
    I use IWebBrowser2 and Navigat methode to call a java script embedded in html
    that download register and exec the OCX client , then I connect it.
    When It is opened in full screen (theater mode) the Rmote Desk Top detache its
    Display Context (or canvas, I don't know what is the name of the disply of RDP WEB Client)
    but when it closes the web browser Window remain open. I tryed to Dispatch the OnDisconnected event (I am using JavaScript Object instantiation and connection) using Java Script I don't recieve any event to launch the javascript callback function.
    can any body help me to learn how to attach the OnDisconnected Event using JavaScript (like it is done with VBScript in the MSRDP.OCX redistributed MSRdpClient_OnDisconnected()).

Tx
    For any advice.
    another option is to use the dll client of terminal services
    to create an ATL aplicaion warping MSTcs DLL
    to build an IDispatch interface that matches the IMsTscAxEvents Interface IID {336D5562-EFA8-482E-8CB3-C5C0FC7A7DB6}. After that I have to connect to the connection point on the activeX control passing your IDispatch interface.

but I have no idea how to do it in MSVC6.0++ can anybody help?

Comment

Working...
    X