No announcement yet.

Hi, script or code to make a web application to password change in server 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, script or code to make a web application to password change in server 2003

Hi,

Need your help, How can I develop a script (php or ASP or whatever) to make a web application for user change password in windows server 2003. thats is possible?

I see the Password Control and Bulk Modify for Active Directory, but thats a exe aplication from server And I need a web aplication.

Could giveme one advise?

Regards
    Agustín

Re: Hi, script or code to make a web application to password change in server 2003

Can I enable user password changes through Outlook Web Access (OWA) in Exchange 2003?
    Change Password for User in Active Directory using Web Browser
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Hi, script or code to make a web application to password change in server 2003

You could use a VBS script from here and wrap it with HTML code and save it as .hta to create a HTML application.
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Hi L4ndy!,

Thanks for your answer!

Do you have more info. to do that? or where can i found it?

Regards
        Agustín

Originally posted by L4ndy View Post
        You could use a VBS script from here and wrap it with HTML code and save it as .hta to create a HTML application.

Comment

Hi Agustin

If you click on the links provided below it'll take you to the relevant Technet Scriptcentre where you can browse through the Scripts repository.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scr....mspx?mfr=true

Unfortunatelly I am not quite good at scripting myself so the only pointers I can give you is to the site itself.

Cheers
          Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
          X