Offer MS RA Connections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer MS RA Connections

Where I am we have to use Remote Assistance to connect to people remotely... which can be frustrating - but hey... I can't do anything about that at the moment...

Anyhow... instead of opening the help and support all the time I'm using a URL shortcut from the desktop pointing to...

hcp://CN=Microsoft%20Corporation,L=Redmond,S=Washington, C=US/Remote%20Assistance/Escalation/Unsolicited/unsolicitedrcui.htm

Just wondering if there was anyway I can nip out the text input box and have it put into another webpage instead so I can just pop in the computername/ip and connect through there instead... I don't expect its possible but I thought I'd ask.
    This is my signature.

Re: Offer MS RA Connections

Found this thread;
    http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=12902

Using "Search in Petri"

\Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
    and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Re: Offer MS RA Connections

That just goes into how to do the RA connections... I am wondering if there is someway I can get the text box sort of thing and put it into something else - for example a website with several links to tools/fixes etc. on...

blah blah

blah blah

remote assist box

blah blah
      admins would then be able to go to one page, get all their fixes etc. from there and type in a comptuername and hit a connect button rather than having several windows open
      This is my signature.

Comment

Working...
      X