.NET 2003 error !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .NET 2003 error !!!

I get the following error while compiling and debugging a code in .NET 2003. I use to get no errors at all running the old code on the same machine. We upgraded to new code but now I get this message during the compile/debug run:

All classes and objects are local on the machine. Any ideas, where to give permission or access to the objects? I reset the permissions using Framework 1.1aspnet_regiis.exe -R, but still no success. Could it be DCom error, or WMI error?

Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: .NET 2003 error !!!

Originally posted by samdazz View Post
    I get the following error while compiling and debugging a code in .NET 2003. I use to get no errors at all running the old code on the same machine. We upgraded to new code but now I get this message during the compile/debug run:

All classes and objects are local on the machine. Any ideas, where to give permission or access to the objects? I reset the permissions using Framework 1.1aspnet_regiis.exe -R, but still no success. Could it be DCom error, or WMI error?

Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Seems like an Exception thrown due to an acces forbidden page, probably cuz in the new code (.net 2.0) does not allow an unhandeld exception anymore.

Either grant acces to that page or handle the exception correctly.

Comment

Working...
    X