No announcement yet.

MS Access 2003 problematic task

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Access 2003 problematic task

Hi to all...

I have a problem with Access 2003. My employer gave me a task to create a small database so he can track who and when enters into building and when they go out.
    A have made that... OK...
    Another and problematic task for me was to automatically calculate the period of time how long person was kept in the building.

For eg.

Someone entered at 16:30 and left the building at 18:30. I need to automatically calculate that was 2 hours...

Please me help if you can... time is critical...

Re: MS Access 2003 problematic task

Look at the DateDiff function

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Re: MS Access 2003 problematic task

You're more than fast....
      My credits goes to you and this great forum which I'm proud to be part of...
      This is my firs time with access. I have read only half of book over weekend, but there is still some things that are not clear to me ...

Thank again... a lot...
      Last edited by kojo1984; 12th March 2007, 13:46.