Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSQUERY from a webpage

Evening All,

I'm after a bit of help. I looking to design a webpage (VB, XML, Batch) basically anything that can do the following.

We have ~40 test servers used to test apps under Citrix / WTS. Were soon to have staff over in China who are also going to deploying apps to these servers.

What I would like is a simple webpage that will bind to an AD server and perform a DSQUERY (Or LDAP lookup) and basically query all 40 servers and output what groups they are members of (That's how our applications are deployed) basically if a server is part of the app group then it can be installed on that server.

At the moment we use a white board to record what apps are installed on what servers without having to query AD but this is going to be a tad difficult when china comes onbaord.

Any help appreciated

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: DSQUERY from a webpage

Anyone any idea's

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Just found this:

http://forums.petri.com/showthread.p...server+hosting

I'll try and modify it to give me exactly what i want

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
        Just found this:

http://forums.petri.com/showthread.p...server+hosting

I'll try and modify it to give me exactly what i want

Michael
        Nice find.
        Unfortunately, I'm having little success getting the asp code to work.
        Let me know if you have better success then I did.
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X