Change local admin password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change local admin password

For years I have used this web site and benefited from the wealth of knowledge found here. It is payback time.

Thank you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

How to change local admin password using PSPASSWD.

This command will change all local admin passwords from IP (last octate) 100 through 254 s long as the workstations are up and running and you're admin.

for /L %%X in (100,1,254) do start /BELOWNORMAL pspasswd \\192.168.7.%%X administrator YourPasswordHere

This comand will change all local admin passwords in several segments at the SAME TIME (Warning: if you have a lot of segments like I do, run a few at a time or your workstation will freeze)

set Y=7,16,23,26,29 (IP segments)

For %%Y in (7,16,23,26,29) DO for /L %%X in (100,1,254) do start pspasswd \\192.168.%%Y.%%X administrator YourPasswordHere

To run segments one after the next, I do something like shown below. The Waitfor block kills all the pspasswd processes to conserve memory before the new segment is ran.

for /L %%X in (100,1,254) do start /BELOWNORMAL pspasswd \\192.168.7.%%X administrator YourPasswordHere

Waitfor /T 20 NonExistingEvent
    start /IM pspasswd.exe /F /T
    Waitfor /T 20 NonExistingEvent

for /L %%X in (100,1,254) do start /BELOWNORMAL pspasswd \\192.168.16.%%X administrator YourPasswordHere

You can use the same concept to copy files, delete files and do other fun stuff.
    Last edited by haleman; 17th January 2014, 22:54.
Working...
X