Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiples ips on Vmware Sphere

I set up ESXI on my server.
    I bought only 1 static public ip address for my server and it assigned to the ESXI host.

I want to create multiple VMs to serve multiple services like webserver1, webserver2, Kloxo, Directadmin ...

I only have Dual Gigabit ethernet.

Do i have to buy more Static ips address ? Please advise me a solution. Thanks.

Re: Multiples ips on Vmware Sphere

Right now you don't need extra IPs.

Watch the following videos for the start of the learning;
    http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.c...-professionals
    The most important thing in life is to be yourself.

Unless you can be Batman.
    Always be Batman.

Comment

But i dont see anything involve

Comment

I will buy more 3 ips for my Vms but i dont know which way to assign them to my Vms.
        I only found some topic talked about PFSENSE.
        Can i do this task via vswitch (Configure the VMS receive public static ips via vswitch) ?
        I would like to receive help from someone who have expericence in this field ?

Comment

Originally posted by kerios View Post
          I will buy more 3 ips for my Vms but i dont know which way to assign them to my Vms.
          Can i do this task via vswitch (Configure the VMS receive public static ips via vswitch) ?
          I started many, many answers.
          But I'll pass you on to a much better helper, any other helper, as I can't help you much more.

All I'm good for is identifying the correct boxes for a RMA.

Good luck and may all the Forces be with you.
          The most important thing in life is to be yourself.

Unless you can be Batman.
          Always be Batman.

Comment

I set up ESXI on my server.
            I bought only 1 static public ip address for my server and it assigned to the ESXI host.

I want to create multiple VMs to serve multiple services like webserver1, webserver2, Kloxo, Directadmin ...

I only have Dual Gigabit ethernet.

Do i have to buy more Static ips address ? Please advise me a solution. Thanks.
            So you have an ESXi host that is directly connected to the internet??

I have to ask why??

you can of course have a single IP and using a router port forward the relevant ports to the required service/VM.

Comment

http://www.vmware.com

Call whatever number is closest to you and have a credit card handy to pay the relevant fee associated with the call.

I think you seem to forget that ALL users on this site give their free time to help other people who are having issues such as yourself. Telling a user that their help was in essence useless is not required and will not be tolerated. In future if I see anything like that again from you I will ban you from here.

Comment

Working...
              X