Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Setting Up vCenter SSO, I cant Log Into my vCenter Server After a Reboot!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Setting Up vCenter SSO, I cant Log Into my vCenter Server After a Reboot!!!

Dear Friends,

After setting up my vCenter single sign on (SSO), I logged into the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client and even went as far as adding two esxi host. But when I shutdown the server on the next bootup, the same account credentials that I had always used in accessing vCenter Server ( my FQDN, username and password) no longer work.

This has happened in several occasions and I had tried to solve the problem by uninstalling vCenter Server and re-installing it....after sometime, it happens again...

Can anybody help on this?

Thanks.

Alex.
    Last edited by Donlexy11; 23rd September 2013, 12:47. Reason: I needed to add more information...

Re: After Setting Up vCenter SSO, I cant Log Into my vCenter Server After a Reboot!!!

Originally posted by Donlexy11 View Post
    Dear Friends,

After setting up my vCenter single sign on (SSO), I logged into the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client and even went as far as adding two esxi host. But when I shutdown the server on the next bootup, the same account credentials that I had always used in accessing vCenter Server ( my FQDN, username and password) no longer work.

This has happened in several occasions and I had tried to solve the problem by uninstalling vCenter Server and re-installing it....after sometime, it happens again...

Can anybody help on this?

Thanks.

Alex.
    Was this a fresh build?

There was an issue that a KB article resolved.

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/mic...rnalId=2033137

I can't find the KB article at the moment.

Comment

Re: After Setting Up vCenter SSO, I cant Log Into my vCenter Server After a Reboot!!!

Hi,

At the moment with my Vcenter windows server I get this problem every time I restart the server - it's really annoying !

After logging a support call with VM support they say its a common issue and to follow this KB article: 2036170 ( sorry you'll have to google it, forum won't let me add URLS)

Comment

Working...
      X