Connecting all virtual systems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting all virtual systems

Here is my setup. Backtrack 5.1, pear os, Ubuntu, vyatta 6.3, windows xp sp1, sp2, sp3, windows vista, windows 7. Right now all my virtual system get their ip from vyatta. I have it all talking correctly. Now I just installed openvpn access server. I am able to VPN into my server and get a ip from it. However I want to be able to get an ip from the openvpn server and see all my machines that are connected to the vyatta. Right now there seems to be a disconnect between openvpn server and vyatta. Can someone help me or point me in the right direction how to make these two talk so once I VPN into my lap I can see all system. Thanks

Re: Connecting all virtual systems

sounds like you need to make OpenVPN just a DHCP Relay to the vyatta.
    or at least, make it give out IP ranges that are relevant, and that the vyatta will route..
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Should I remove vyatta and make openvpn my router too. Or could you tell ,
      Me now to configure a hop from openvpn to vyatta so they can all talk

Comment

i dont know if OpenVPN would do the routing.
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

I ended up putting openvpn access server to get its ip from vyatta. I than port forward my ISP to my vm for vyatta and port forward again in vyatta to openvpn. Everything works good now.
          Last edited by Romeoz; 16th February 2012, 05:46.

Comment

Working...
          X