Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMWare esxi support

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there is any official support available for this product e.g. and email address or a phone number that I could contact VMWare at when I have a question. The forums are great, but they don't always match my requirements e.g. a boss who wants me to verify information from an official source.

Is there a way to contact VMWare when I have a direct question for them?

All I saw on their website was contact sales. I didn't notice anything under the technical resource center.

Thanks!

Re: VMWare esxi support

It depends on your license and Support level.

Free License support is available on per call

Other paid licenses are available as per their Support level regardless if the platform is ESXi / ESX
    Maish
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Technodrone|@maishsk|Author of VMware vSphere Design
    VMware vExpert 2013-2010,VCAP5-DCA/DCD,VCP
    MSCA 2000/2003, MCSE 2000/2003
    A proud husband and father of 3 girls
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    If you find the information useful please don't forget to give reputation points sigpic.

Have a good one!!

Comment

Re: VMWare esxi support

Originally posted by ukiltmybrutha View Post
      Hello all,

I was just wondering if there is any official support available for this product e.g. and email address or a phone number that I could contact VMWare at when I have a question. The forums are great, but they don't always match my requirements e.g. a boss who wants me to verify information from an official source.

Is there a way to contact VMWare when I have a direct question for them?

All I saw on their website was contact sales. I didn't notice anything under the technical resource center.

Thanks!
      ukiltmybrutha,

Here is a LINK to the per incident options for ESXi. At the lower part of the page are links to get price quotes via the "VMware Store". They range from $299.00 for 1 incident per year to $1,149.00 for 5 per year.

-Jason
      MCSA/MCSE 2K3,MCITP:ESA,MCTS x 4,VCP x 2

Comment

Working...
      X