Problem Automatic start VM in ESXi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Automatic start VM in ESXi

I have installed ESXi on to different hosts, and want to enable automatic start of the virtual machines. Have looket at the help file, whichs shows me how do do this, only problem is that it does not work! When I look at the onfiguration --> Starup Order all machines are marked Starup Disabled, and even if I try to change this from the Properies sheet, it still shows up the same way. Is there anything I am missing?

Regards

Ulf

Re: Problem Automatic start VM in ESXi

You need to select the machine and then click the "move up" button until it is in the Automatic Startup section.
    If the information you receive helps please let us know and leave reputation points where appropriate.

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson

Comment

That was easy! Why didn't I figure out my self? Thanks a lot! Works like a dream!
      Last edited by uholt; 3rd December 2008, 19:01.

Comment

A pleasure.
        If the information you receive helps please let us know and leave reputation points where appropriate.

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson

Comment

Working...
        X