Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IN Vm Workstation create New TEAM Small business server 2003 and two win XP pro.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN Vm Workstation create New TEAM Small business server 2003 and two win XP pro.

i have created new team in vmware workstation 6.5 and install win small

business server 2003 and two window professional xp

my question is i want to access with in team

so what type of network connection i will create NAT ,Host only, Bridge..
    Thanks

Re: IN Vm Workstation create New TEAM Small business server 2003 and two win XP pro.

Can you please clarify what you are trying to do.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Re: IN Vm Workstation create New TEAM Small business server 2003 and two win XP pro.

Isn't this the same thing you asked about in your previous thread?
      http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=28848

If so, why are you making a duplicate thread?
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Wasn't the other thread started by a different user?
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Doh! You're right, must've hit POSTS, not THREADS by user

Either way, his question was answered by uk_network in that thread after he posted.

mirfanaslam, read uk_network's post again. He stated that you should use NAT.
          Last edited by Wired; 28th October 2008, 18:18.
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X