Shameless Plug - new blog launched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug - new blog launched

I'm trying my hand at blogging (VMware virtualization centric). Stop by if you have a chance. Subscribe to my RSS feeds if you're real brave.

http://www.boche.net/blog/
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
    boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
    My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Re: Shameless Plug - new blog launched

Good Luck Jas.

I see that you have been added to V12N already......
    Maish
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Technodrone|@maishsk|Author of VMware vSphere Design
    VMware vExpert 2013-2010,VCAP5-DCA/DCD,VCP
    MSCA 2000/2003, MCSE 2000/2003
    A proud husband and father of 3 girls
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    If you find the information useful please don't forget to give reputation points sigpic.

Have a good one!!

Comment

Originally posted by jasonboche View Post
      I'm trying my hand at blogging (VMware virtualization centric). Stop by if you have a chance. Subscribe to my RSS feeds if you're real brave.

http://www.boche.net/blog/
      Have fun blogging!

Originally posted by Maish View Post
      Good Luck Jas.

I see that you have been added to V12N already......
      Didn't see a link to his blog there.

OT: V12N seems to cover some Xen topics as well. Aren't they the competition? I could be completely wrong, only started "soaking in it" last week.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

V12n is all things virtual - an aggregation of many virtual blogs, mostly about VMware, but sometimes about other platforms - it's up to each blogger on what they want to talk about and V12n picks up the feed. VMware has been pretty fair about acknowledging the existence of the competition. Squelching them won't make them go away. Listening to what everyone has to say about everything can only help. Developing in vaccuum and drinking your own kool aid is a sure path to failure.

The V12n perma link to my bog isn't up yet and I'm not being aggregated yet but John Troyer will get to it when he's able to (and if he wants to).
        VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
        boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
        My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
        X