Looking for tutorial on how to RIS two virtual machines in virtual network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tutorial on how to RIS two virtual machines in virtual network

Hi I was just wondering if the original poster or anyone else knows how to do what was originally asked
    I have the same exact Question and I am looking for a tutorial on how to do what was asked.
    I did try following the first reply but not really having any luck can someone post the exact steps on how to do so
    Thanks

Split from this thread.
    Last edited by sorinso; 27th October 2008, 19:48. Reason: originated from another thread ...

Re: Looking for tutorial on how to RIS two virtual machines in virtual network

Was this supposed to be a reply to an existing thread rather than a new thread?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Re: Looking for tutorial on how to RIS two virtual machines in virtual network

I split the thread because it was being hijacked. Theman 1970 was asking a question and not answering one and in this case it was a hijack.

Split early to avoid any confusing answers to two different participants, especially for Amit983 who started the thread.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
      X