No announcement yet.

System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 How To Videos

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 How To Videos

Some good videos on the up and comming SCVMM (System Center Virtual Machine Manager), which I believe has just gone RTM

Michael Armstrong
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 How To Videos

Thanks Michael, nice find!!

Got time to listen to them all today and boy, do MS need to spend some time training their guys in making these videos. The Getting Started video I found difficult to understand as the guy spoke really fast and maybe even breathed through his ears. Nice informative video, as they all were, but presentation was, what's the word I'm loooking for, oh yes, crap. Also the final video, Three Steps to Install VMM, was very difficult to understand. The presenter spoke a different version of English than I am used to. I realise these videos are free, but a bit more care in their presentation could have made them into an excellent resource. Instead I found it frustrating to listen to as half the time I was trying to figure out what word(s) the guys were trying to pronounce rather than concentrating on the info being conveyed. maybe they should take lessons from the Train Signal professionals.

All in all, still worth watching.
    Last edited by biggles77; 14th September 2007, 18:52.
    Departed: 23rd December 2015