No announcement yet.

link two xen desktop

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link two xen desktop

Hi ,

My client is using a xen server 5.0 and install a xen desktop studio on it . We are mananging only 5 vm using this. Now we purchase the new server and install a censerver on this. Now i need to create about 30 VM's inside this and want to club my existing xen desktop with this.

So is it possible to manage new xenserver with same xen desktop studio console. we are using a shared storage . or do i must have to install a xen desktop studio in a new separate machine and then only i can manage the new shared pool.

Re: link two xen desktop

wait what, your client is paying you for this ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Hi ,

No i am just helping them , when they stuck.

Out of morbid curiousity, do you have any qualifications or experience to allow you to help your clients with this? Based on the questions being asked here, the answer appears to be....
        ... insert suitable negative
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **