Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altaro Hyper-V Backup for Windows 2008 - BETA Program (free licenses)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altaro Hyper-V Backup for Windows 2008 - BETA Program (free licenses)

Hi All,

I am posting this with permission from the Petri management.

We are a relatively new backup company (Altaro Software) and we just launched of the Altaro Hyper-V Backup Beta program. Through this BETA program Altaro Software will be giving away 250 Free License Keys to the finished product (RTM).

Altaro Hyper-V Backup is a powerful Hyper-V Aware backup solution that easily backs up Microsoft Hyper-V VMs. Altaro Hyper-V Backup includes innovative and unique features not found in other Hyper-V backup products.

Altaro Software are looking for BETA testers interested in installing Altaro Hyper-V Backup BETA 1.

If you are interested in BETA testing Altaro Hyper-V Backup then join the BETA program at the link below:

< URL to be insterted by Petri >

Thank you for your support - I will be around to answer any questions, alternatively feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

--

Main features in Altaro Hyper-V Backup
    • Hot Backups - Back up running VMs without stopping them.
    • Fully Hyper-V Aware - Altaro Hyper-V Backup does all the complex config connections and allows you to backup any instance in 5 clicks or less.
    • Agent Less - Installs on Hyper-V Host without installing anything within the VM itself.
    • Flexible & Fully Featured - Backup or Restore Individual VMs without having to restore an entire volume.
    • Restore individual or a group of VMs to a different Hyper-V host.
    • Restore from multiple points in time rather than 'the most recent backup'.
    • ReverseDelta Incremental Backup Technology for Super Efficiency.
    • Ability to have different backup schedules for different VMs.
    • Can restore VMs to the same Hyper-V Host but with a different name - i.e. does not overwrite existing VM - Cloning.
    • Backup crash consistent Linux VMs without shutting down the machine.
Working...
X