Create Two Diffrence network in Microsoft Hyper-V

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create Two Diffrence network in Microsoft Hyper-V

I have laptop running Windows 10 that I can have HyPerV installed on my machine.
    I want to create two difference networks in this laptop.
    One network is IP with 192.168.100 and one more network is 192.168.1
    Is there any possible that we can make these two difference network connect or interact each other?

You will either need to change the subnet masks to let each see the other (255.255.255.128 should do it) but in that case why bother with the networks, or install a router VM connected (via 2 network cards) to both - Windows Server RRAS will do it without problems
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      You will either need to change the subnet masks to let each see the other (255.255.255.128 should do it)
      I think you mean 255.255.128.0
      Regards,
      Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
      Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
      www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

quite correct
        In my defence, it was early enough this morning that the caffeine hadn't really hit

(alternatively I was just testing everyone)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X