Xxxxxx latest 70-443 practice training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xxxxxx latest 70-443 practice training

xxxxxx has updated the newest 70-443 exam materials, which is the best and helpful for you to get your Microsoft Certification easily and quickly! xxxxxx 70-443 learning exam includes official questions and answers , xxxxxx 70-443 Exam Certification exam helps you test yourself in a real time environment of Microsoft 70-443 Certification exam, and help you pass the Microsoft 70-443 exam in the first time !

Here are some exam details, you can have a look:
    Exam Number:70-443
    Exam Nameesigning a Database Server Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
    Questions&Answers:90Q&A s
    Updated Time:2010-01-22

Some exam Q&As are as follows, you can have a look:
    1. You need to improve the speed of backups on SQL1. Management has approved the purchase of
    additional hard disks for this server.
    What should you do?
    A. Configure the hard disks as a RAID-0 array, and store the backups on this new array.
    B. Configure the hard disks as a RAID-5 array, and store the backups on this new array.
    C. Configure the hard disks as a RAID-10 array, and store the backups on this new array.
    D. Configure the hard disks as a spanned volume, and store the backups on this new volume.
    E. Use the hard disks to extend the volume that currently holds SQL Server backups.
    Answer: A
    2. You need to review the current storage system and decide on the best configuration for the tempdb
    database on SQL1 to improve tempdb performance. Your solution must ensure that company
    requirements and policies are fulfilled.
    Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
    A. Create a RAID-1 set, and move tempdb to this drive set.
    B. Create a RAID-0 set, and move tempdb to this drive set.
    C. Set the starting size of tempdb to 3 GB.
    D. Create a RAID-0 set, and move tempdb and the user database with the largest index to this drive set.
    E. Disable automatic file growth on tempdb.
    Answer: C AND A

Offer you the website of ours: xxxxxx.
    Last edited by biggles77; 27th January 2010, 15:34. Reason: Removed URLs but left the thread. Amusement factor: 4.5/5

Re: Ourexam latest 70-443 practice training

well.. i don';t know about you, but I wouldn't be confident putting my backups on a RAID0 array, unless it was temporary for a DDT solution
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: Xxxxxx latest 70-443 practice training

Last edited by sorinso; 27th January 2010, 20:22.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

She's not going to be happy with that now!!
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
          well.. i don';t know about you, but I wouldn't be confident putting my backups on a RAID0 array, unless it was temporary for a DDT solution
          Ditto!! Do you know anyone who uses RAID 0 in a production environment? (Unfortunately I do and i wasn't allowed to change it. Bye bye to all staff data. No UPS and frequent power outages.)
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X