Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDI Creation inside windows 2012

Hi ,

We are using Windows Server 2012 , Hyper -V is already installed and about 10 VM Virtual Servers are there inside it. Now I want to create VDI Infrastructure , using a RDS Services..

I am going to create a new VM inside Hyper - V and install RDS Role on it , after that I am going to follow the Virtual Machine Based Desktop Deployment wizard..and want to create 10 Windows 8 vm ...

Will this be possible...as I am creating a RDS Server itself inside the Hyper-V and while creating a VDI's using a wizard I need to specify the Hyper-V Server...and Even if I am providing a Hyper-V Server to assign it as creating VDI Inside it , will it make any damage to my existing Virtual Server which are there inside Hyper-V..

please help...

Thanks...

Re: VDI Creation inside windows 2012

It shouldn't do anything to your existing VMs, but try it out in your test environment first.

Of course, you have made sure the host server is fit for purpose, with sufficient system resources for the new load, haven't you?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X