Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows 2012 cluster issue.

am getting the below error while create windows 2012 cluster

An error occurred while creating the cluster and the nodes will be cleaned up. Please wait...
    An error occurred while creating the cluster and the nodes will be cleaned up. Please wait...
    There was an error cleaning up the cluster nodes. Use Clear-ClusterNode to manually clean up the nodes.
    There was an error cleaning up the cluster nodes. Use Clear-ClusterNode to manually clean up the nodes.
    An error occurred while creating the cluster.
    An error occurred creating cluster 'sqlcls01'.

Unknown error (0xc000005e)

To troubleshoot cluster creation problems, run the Validate a Configuration wizard on the servers you want to cluster.

Re: windows 2012 cluster issue.

And have you run the Wizard?

If it is anything like the 2008 version, it tells you everything you need to know or do
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes i run the wizard and i got the same error. any clue

Comment

find attached error.
        Attached Files

Comment

I think ossian was asking if you'd run the 'Validate the Configuration' wizard, not the 'Create a cluster' wizard. The validation tests look at everything: networking, storage, domain, DNS, all of it. If anything isn't right, that report will tell you. ALWAYS run that wizard in an environment before you try to set up a cluster. It's saved me no end of grief.
          *RicklesP*
          MSCA (2003/XP), Security+, CCNA

** Remember: credit where credit is due, and reputation points as appropriate **

Comment

Rickles, its as if you read my mind

Yes, I meant the "Validate the Configuration" wizard but should have made that clear -- just ass-u-me-d that the OP knew I was referring to the text in the original post
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X