Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 1722 Secondary DC

Hi everyone im sorry in advice for my english i dont't speack very well

Anyway i have some issue about Active Directory Replicate from PDC to Secondary DC, the DC is Locate to different site and is talking with a VPN IPSEC Site-To-Site.

The name of the forest is TEST.LOCAL the primary DC is SRVBO and Secondary is SRVRN.

Running DCDIAG on Secondary i have thi error: "1722 Server RPC non avaiable"

I Attend you reply thanks in advance

Check both DCs can resolve each other by NetBIOS name and FQDN - I have sometimes had to use a ROUTE ADD to get the other site to resolve - do it at both ends
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yes both DC Resolve NETBIOS and FQDN, so who is the next step? thanks

Comment

Do you have a firewall in between your servers that could be blocking communication?

Comment

UPDATE:

No The Firewall not Blocking Comunication i think, anyway today i try to create a new user in Active Directory Domain Services in Secondary DC and after couple of second i connect to the Primary DC and the user has replicate too, and after i create user in PDC and also the secondary has the user too, so this is means the Replicate of Active Directory is WORK between the tho DC, right??

So i Don't Understand Because i have Error 1722 Server RPC Not Avaiable running DCDIAG on Secondary DC, if replicate WORK fine seems, What do you think about?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have you seen this troubleshooting article from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...is-unavailable
            A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Working...
            X