Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to create websites cache in domain environment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to create websites cache in domain environment?

I want to create a cache in my domain environment to have the users access the websites(recent) faster. There are couple of websites which takes longer time to load in my environment, I feel that, if i create the cache for those websites then it will be faster to geet those website loaded in all the client computers. ( similar to blucoat cache device).pls help..it is windows 2012 infrastructure with dell firewall

You can try branch cache feature in server 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by amajeed888 View Post
      You can try branch cache feature in server 2012.
      ThnQ for the response, however , I beleive that branch cache is for the work folders/files sharing with in the same domain or trusted domain located in dffrt sites. I am looking to cache the frequent accessed websites in our office ( external websites etc)...pls help

Comment

You will need some form of Proxy (caching) server - Microsoft used to do ISA server and I think Forefront TMG is still available and does caching, or there are open source alternatives like Squid
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X