Sharing folders and clients AD no take changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing folders and clients AD no take changes

I have the following problem. In my company I have installed a DNS server + AD in WS2008 R2. The problem I have is that by sharing a folder for a group when I add or remove users from the group, customers do not make changes until you close the session and start again. For example, you do not close session until a user can access the shared folder but not within the group. I see something strange also is that if I access the IP, the changes are reflected, but if I agree for DNS changes are not reflected, and the DNS resolved correctly. Can somebody help me? Thank you so much!

If you change a groups membership, users in the group will not pick that up until they get a new logon ticket. If you need quick updates, instruct users to log off and back on again
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

On top of what Ossian said, I don't get the connection to the DNS that you mentioned. What does that have to do with group membership?
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
      X