Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup Tool

Hi ,

We are running Windows server 2012 and Windows Server 2008. There are about 50 virtual server including both servers inside. Now We download and tried Veeam Backup tool and Hyproo Backup tool . Veeam is good but its not compatible with 2008 and we can not schedule in free version. Hyproo is good but its giving random error that array information folder not available.

Can anyone suggest some good tool , which is free and reliable...

Thanks,

Windows Server Backup?

What research have you done already?
    Given the scale of the environment, I doubt if free solutions will be enough
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I agree with Ossian. If there is one single thing you should invest in it is a professional backup application, especially considering your infrastructure.
      A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Free and Reliable? They don't suit like realistic ways to plan backups. Your backup software should be determined around your RTO and RPO. If your budget can't meet the RTO and RPO , you need to either adjust the RTO/RPO or the budget.
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Veeam is a very robust and reliable solution, I highly recommend!

Comment

Working...
          X