Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share program through AD

Hello,
    I have a windows 2012 ser​ver with AD configuration and 50 Domain users of windows 7, Now I want to share one windows application installed on domain server into the 1 group of domain users without installing their client computers, How can I do this ? Please help.

well, remote desktop [with or without citrix] are usually options for server-based application sharing. It is likely that you application will have to be purchased/licensed for multi user access, and terminal services and citrix both have per-user licenses that have to be purchased.

Depending on how big the group is, remote desktop services may work fine, or you may really need a couple of citrix servers to handle the load. Hard to say without details of the app, user count, and hardware you are looking at.

depending on the application or what you need done, if you dont have an app picked out already you may look into something web-based that can run on a server but will allow access to users via web browser.

Comment

RemoteApp or App-V are also options depending on the application.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bipul View Post
        Hello,
        I have a windows 2012 ser​ver with AD configuration and 50 Domain users of windows 7, Now I want to share one windows application installed on domain server into the 1 group of domain users without installing their client computers, How can I do this ? Please help.

It would be helpful if you, as the original person who opened this thread, would come back to review the answers that people gave, and perhaps give additional information or elaborate on what you tried so far.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X