Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Windows Server 2012, and can I use it for everyday use?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Windows Server 2012, and can I use it for everyday use?

What is Windows Server 2012, and can I use it for everyday use?

Last edited by biggles77; 17th July 2015, 12:26. Reason: Hyperlink in signature removed

Hyperlink in "signature" removed because it appears to me as a blatant way to advertise your business without paying a commission to this site and to be honest considering what it is linking to, it is a bloody stupid question.

Do it again and you shall be banned. If you really want to know the answer to your question then click on the following link. Google India
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Mmmmmmm...... Spam!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yeah but was real iffy or maybe I am just too bloody tired to read posts correctly anymore. The link only pointed to a website and not an actual product though I suppose the website could be defined as a product/service. If an intelligent question had been posted then the dilemma would not have occurred. Instead it was a mind numbingly STUPID one just like the idiots from the same country phoning me and telling me that my major OZ Telco is going to disconnect my Internet in 2 or 3 hours and it may take several week to get it reconnected. Have never found out what the cost is to get it reconnected because after so many they usually disconnect once the colourful language and racial abuse starts. Will those small minded simpletons ever learn? I find it's not even fun for me anymore. Used to spend 40 to 45 minutes playing the fool playing with these morons. At least then it took up their time and saved someone else having to suffer their tiny minded bullshit.

You are right Tom, most likely spam. Let's leave it to a Moderator to ban this idiot and it will give us an answer to a question I posted in the location where the Secret Beer Forum is hidden from me.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X