X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delegate Control & Remote User

On Windows 2008 R2 STD

Problem Delegate control

I create user in user container is dev1/dev2/dev3 and assing to dev group(create new)

My Point

I need to delegate Dev group can create and disable user only no need delete user. Can or Can not

Problem remote user
    If don't install Terminal service server. How to setting user can remote to domain user .

Now i enable remote and assing user to remote group already but cannot remote server.

Problem Deleagte control Joint domain only

I need to delegate user can join domain on client only how to setting on domain controller
    Attached Files
    Last edited by momaydopod; 22nd November 2013, 10:06.

Re: Delegate Control & Remote User

Slightly difficult to understand exactly what you are asking but I think I do:
    1) You want to delegate "non standard" permissions. Use the delegation of control Advanced option and you can specify exactly what objects and what permissions to give

2) Normally adding user to "Remote Users Group" is sufficient, but group policies or something else may be preventing them accessing the server. Also for non terminal servers, you are only allowed two concurrent connections

3) All users can join up to 10 clients to the domain without special permissions. This number can be changed via group policy
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Slightly difficult to understand exactly what you are asking but I think I do:
      1) You want to delegate "non standard" permissions. Use the delegation of control Advanced option and you can specify exactly what objects and what permissions to give

2) Normally adding user to "Remote Users Group" is sufficient, but group policies or something else may be preventing them accessing the server. Also for non terminal servers, you are only allowed two concurrent connections

ANS : Cannot Remote 2 concurrent connection i aathemnt error[/SIZE]

3) All users can join up to 10 clients to the domain without special permissions. This number can be changed via group policy
      ANS What is name group policy ?
      Last edited by momaydopod; 26th November 2013, 09:21.

Comment

I do not understand your first answer. Can you post a screenshot of the error message

Use to find which group policy setting needs changing. In general, 10 is a suitable value.

Please stop SHOUTING
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sorry for shouting....

Frist question

I need to delegate control of user right can create/disable /reset password only

Comment

Have you checked the Delegation of Control Wizard - I believe this is one of the standard options
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

This is template of delegate control such as Create delete and manage user account but i need use create and disable only no need delete account

Comment

I find solution already

1. Can create user
                2.Disable user
                3.reset password

But no need delete user

Comment

Working...
                X