Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot select allow connections from computers running any version of remote desktop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot select allow connections from computers running any version of remote desktop

Hi,

I cannot change allow connections from computers running any version of remote desktop (less secure) on our Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. Apparantly somebody had enabled the remote desktop GPO (everything was greyed out), so I changed it to "not configured" and it wasn't greyed out anymore, except allow connections from computers running any version of remote desktop (less secure)

Anybody has an idea how we can change this?

Jvuz

Re: Cannot select allow connections from computers running any version of remote desk

Run an RSoP and check if another policy is also applying the setting
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Cannot select allow connections from computers running any version of remote desk

Hi, thanks for the info, but when I click on the OU computers (where the machine resides) and I go to all tasks, i don't see the rsop option.

Comment

Sorry, I was to fast. I launched rsop.msc and found the problem. I changed it and now it works well. Thanks for pointing out.

Comment

Working...
        X