Any Ideas on what this means?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ideas on what this means?

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

Re: Any Ideas on what this means?

Google says:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950375
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I guess what I really want to know is what is accessing WMI without the correct permissions.....

Comment

I've been seeing this on every Server 2008R2 install I've done while building a test environment to prove architecture for a tech refresh. Since 2008R2 is 64-bit only, it would follow that any hardware-based 32-bit queries aren't available. Since the failure message string includes '...ISA "Win32_Processor"...', you've got to wonder.

I could be wrong, but I also think the error code represents the non-availability of a resource, not an access-denied security failure.
        *RicklesP*
        MSCA (2003/XP), Security+, CCNA

** Remember: credit where credit is due, and reputation points as appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X