Help in configuration of email server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in configuration of email server

Hi can any one help how to switch between two mail server like one server for sending emails and the server for receiving emails and also how to the sending or receiving mail server leave a copy of that mail in other server.Is there a way to split emails in this method, If so can anyone help how to do this type of configurations. please do the needful.....

thx in advance

Re: Help in configuration of email server

WHat email server are you using? If Exchange, which version)
    Can you explain the problem more clearly as the above doesnt really make sense
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

hi,

I am using smarter mail, i will explain the scenario that i am trying with for suppose i am having 2 server's with IP 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2, i want the outgoing mails to happen from 192.168.1.1 and incoming mails from 192.168.1.2
      but there should be a copy of both incoming and outing mails on both the server's. this is becoz i will be using this mail server for bulk or mass mailing so in order to increase the performance or reduce the burden i wanted to check with this kind of solution so if possible can you guide me in this........

Comment

No experience of "smarter mail" so can't help -- do they provide support directly?

Someone with some knowledge may come along soon,though
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Did You check HERE?

Comment

Working...
          X