No announcement yet.

Freezing RDP Session

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing RDP Session

Hi all,

I have a Windows 2008 R2 server which publish some applications (Office programs) to my 10 users. Just one RDP server and acting as Session Host, Licensing and RDWeb Server.

This is going well for a while during the day . . . but sudden when a user want to start another application, nothing happens on his system . .

But on the RDP server, I see a new session with the program name that the client started . . but no application on Client Side

What can this be . . . ??

Was already searching through some loge files / event viewer, but no luck so far . . .

Please help me out with this, cause my users are depending on these remote applications (I don't want a full remote desktop). This is gonna be a real problem.

Last edited by TrevJans; 27th December 2011, 19:41.

Re: Freezing RDP Session

does anybody have a idea ???

looking for some answers . .

Please do NOT bounce posts. If anyone can help you, they will (note they are giving up their own free time to do so).

You can always contact Microsoft Product Support Services, who will drop everything to help you, and keep helping you until your problem is solved.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Have you check event logs and look for any warning. Most of the times if you check event logs you may get the answer but let us know if you are not sure of any event logs , we can help you with that.